Get the Information You Need for Your First Visit to Our Chiropractor’s Office in Medford, OR
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Following checking in and filling out your health history, you will be taken back to an exam room by our CA for a vitals check.
- There will be a sit down with Dr. Warren to go over your health history form, followed by a detailed exam by the doctor. X-rays, if necessary, can be taken in office.
- Following this, the doctor will discuss what he believes is the working diagnosis and a course of treatment will be recommended and initiated that same visit.
- Physiotherapy to relieve muscle spasm or reduce inflammation. This may include inferential current or cold Laser Therapy.
- Neuromuscular re-education to retrain muscles to their intended function.
- Chiropractic manipulations to restore joint function and neurological impulses.
- A brief local massage to apply a muscle relaxant cream to the main area of injury will be given.
- Some treatment plans may include ½ to 1 hr. long sessions with the massage therapist if recommended. We also offer cold laser therapy as well for specific injuries.
- Based on your recovery and evaluations of your symptoms, you and the doctor will be in constant communications to make sure that your time at Crater Chiropractic Clinic is a powerful and life-changing experience.